- Products manufactured by M/s Rana Handicrafts International are made from high quality silicon fiber and we use the best available paints in India. However, we do not take any liability for any damage to our products due high winds, high temperatures, high humidity or due to any unforeseen natural calamity. We try to assure the best of products to our client – but we are not gods. We have implemented thousands of Gurdwara Sahib Domes, Gurdwara Sahib Palki Sahib and Sculptures across various parts of the globe without any issues. But, we cannot guarantee the safety of our products in severe weather conditions.
- We do our best to package and deliver all our products to our international clients across the globe. However, if there is any damage to the product during transportation we (M/s Rana Handicrafts International) will take only partial liability to providing only the damaged part (as a goodwill gesture), provided the client is willing to pay the delivery charges for that part. We will need to see the proof that it was damaged during transportation.
- Rana Handicrafts International maintains and operates this Site from its office in Kurali. These Terms and Conditions are governed and interpreted under the laws of INDIA. If any portion of these Terms and Conditions is deemed unlawful, void or unenforceable, then that part shall be deemed severable and will not effect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
- All questions and suggestions should be sent to Rana Handicrafts International.
- All legal formalities are in the jurisdiction of Mohali (Punjab, India).
- Contact person for any legal issues is Uday Veer Singh Rana (Prop. Rana Handicrafts International)
M/s RANA HANDICRAFTS INTERNATIONAL
Kurali-Baddi Highway (or Siswan Road)
Behind Radha Swami Beas (Kurali)
KURALI – Punjab, INDIA
PIN : 140301
Our GSTIN No.: 03DEVPR3546L1ZS | Our PAN No.: DEVPR3546L
Our Import/Export No.: 2201003149 (19/03/2002)